Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Director, Channel Partnerships will play an important role on the team managing and expanding strategic partnerships, achieving business goals, managing pipelines, and acting as the partner SME within Amwell.
Specifically, the Director, Channel Partnerships will:
Contribute to company success by
- Manage partnership programs with Amwell key strategic partners
- Develop go-to-market and execution plans for current partnerships joint marketing plans, management of pipelines, partner training
- Support sales and strategy for joint partner offerings.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify and support opportunities relevant to both existing clients and prospects
- Minimum 6 of years experience of successfully managing complex relationships in the healthcare marketplace specific understanding of hospitals, and/or providers/physicians. Sales experience preferred.
- Experience working with EMR and other healthcare technology organizations selling integrated solutions
- Ability to create and execute business and sales strategy plans
- Proven history of managing pipeline and achieving revenue targets
- Team attitude and desire to expand skill set
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Motivated, autonomous leader
- 6+ years experience, including sales or business development in the healthcare market
- Proven track record of channel management with resellers and VARs
- BA/BS Degree required.
- Excellent organizational skills
Should you join American Well and the Channel Partnerships team, you can expect:
The Customer Solutions Sales organization is a highly motivated team on the front lines of an emerging and dynamic industry. This group of individuals are responsible for inspiring new clients sharing the value and impact of telehealth. They bring a solutions approach to each new client including understanding vision and corporate objectives and helping shape go-to-market use cases.
The Sales team is constantly acquiring new knowledge to share with clients on best practices, value drivers, and trends affecting the healthcare industry. The teams main goal is to develop relationships and ultimately, drive revenue that fuels Amwells growth and continued innovation.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting