The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Note: This person can be located anywhere in the U.S.
Our marketing team seeks a versatile and talented digital copywriter to lead the way with creating compelling content in EDBs brand voice for a variety of different audiences. You will work closely with our communications, user experience, product, and website team members to create engaging, clear, and concise copy for websites, emails, and digital advertising.
- Craft concise, compelling copy for a variety of digital platforms, including email, web, and social media
- Collaborate with content experts to take complex ideas and present them in easy to understand ways
- Follow brand standards, including brand voice and editorial style guidelines
- Work with product marketing and SEO colleagues to ensure a singular voice and optimize content for organic search traffic
- Edit and proofread content created by others as required
- Post and edit content on multiple digital platforms
- 7+ years as a copywriter or experience writing content for websites
- Knowledge of best practices when writing for the web and social media
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Strong project and time management skills
- A capacity to synthesize key themes and translate technical concepts into easily digestible content
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communication, Journalism or similar discipline
- Experience writing for a technical/b2b audience
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.