Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Ordergroove is a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading
- Grow and develop Ordergroove's self-service tools and systems which help power a crucial aspect of our business.
- Help us build new user experiences that empower our users to design and create successful subscription programs that drive meaningful growth.
- Architect and build new frameworks and SDKs for other developers to use and extend.
- Become a team ambassador to help facilitate smooth communication and working relationships between various internal teams and stakeholders.
- Manage, code, mentor, and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers. Constantly teach us how to be more innovative and efficient working in an agile environment.
- Previous experience managing agile/scrum team(s) of different skill levels - you know when to be a cheerleader, coach or player.
- You are first and foremost an engineer, passionate about writing reusable code architected towards scalability.
- Optimize towards code quality over delivery you know how to balance between both and your clients.
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills.
- Trusted team player and a natural leader.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, code deployment and content delivery strategy.
- React, Angular JS, Web Components, Python and Django
- Designing and building frontend frameworks and SDKs
- E-commerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Meet some team members youll be working with: Ofir Shalom, Ali Ahsan & Eugene Vasilchenko
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success.
Even while we are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to our culture. We build our community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book club. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees. And we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
We know there are a lot of great companies out there. At OG we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come #getgroovy and grow your career at Ordergroove!