Office Tour Photos
The Motus Marketing team is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to plan, strategize, and execute on campaigns that drive demand for Motus with prospective and existing customers alike. Campaigns may include tactics like partnerships with the Business Development Representative team, direct mail, email, website promotion or paid advertising campaigns. This position includes 50% strategy, planning and coordination with the BDR and Regional Sales Teams and 50% hands-on execution, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns.
- Own the strategy, creation and ongoing management of campaigns including writing copy, identifying your target audience, setting up tactics, and executing marketing efforts with stakeholders across the sales and marketing teams for both lead-based and account-based marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign data and report on recommendations and strategy on an ongoing basis
- Partner with the rest of the demand generation team, brand marketing team, marketing operations manager to align campaigns with other ongoing initiatives to drive traffic and leads
- Work closely with partners across the Smarketing team (BDR managers, regional sales directors) to lead successful marketing campaigns to drive the marketing generated pipeline KPI and ensure alignment and collaboration across the Smarketing organization
- Share knowledge and keep the team informed of new marketing ideas, opportunities and new features from vendors we could leverage to support our collective efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years' marketing experience
- Exemplary communication skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing projects involving tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Well-rounded marketer who already knows their way around planning, strategizing and executing on marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyze data and present findings that drive the strategy of Motus demand generation efforts
- Confidence to present in front of stakeholders across the Sales team and work closely to ensure alignment
- Committed to fostering sales and marketing alignment
Youll thrive in this position if you:
- Love the science of marketing because you want to contribute to the growth of both pipeline and the business overall
- But you know when to switch gears and adapt to the always shifting business with an agile mindset.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.