As a Data Analyst at Bullhorn, you will provide technical expertise to the data warehouse team. The Data Analyst will use their curiosity, creativity and strong analytic skills to contribute to the team, focus on deriving business outcomes from data, drive improvements in data quality, engage and communicate analysis to cross-functional teams, and provide analytic and operational support to multiple areas. The right candidate will possess strategic thinking, proven analytical skills, and an ability to influence within diverse teams.
As a Data Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Source, analyze, and report data to enhance business operations
- Develop data models for use in BI visualization tools
- Perform optimization at different points in the data extract process
- Research and troubleshoot data inaccuracies and create plans to fix them
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical data requirements
- Interface directly with internal clients and project team members to understand the needs and objectives of the business
- Interpret the data output and translate data into meaningful business insights.
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum of 2 years of writing queries in MS SQL Server database platform
- Minimum of 2 years experience performing data/systems analysis
- Ability to create clean and efficient code in SQL
- Must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Strong customer relations and ability to deliver business value with technical excellence
- Critically analyze data and business process to reach data based conclusions
Bonus points for:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analytics or related discipline
- Experience with Snowflake data warehouse platform
- Experience with Qlik Sense or QlikView
- Experience with DataRobot or other Machine Learning applications