Whats it like to work at Quickbase? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quickbase employees are engaged in interesting work, we try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quickbase combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quickbase is for you!
As Quickbase continues to grow, were looking to add a Customer Success Trainer to our team. The Customer Success Trainer will be responsible for designing and delivering customer success training and certification that helps both our new and tenured employees best support our customers. Success in the role will include accelerated ramp time for new reps, increase in the percentage of reps achieving their utilization targets, and increased productivity.
- Design & Facilitate Customer Success specific training content (presentations, playbooks, videos, etc.) to support training programs and self-paced learning in close collaboration with subject matter experts, customer success and product teams.
- Schedule and manage end to end training programs, which could include a series of trainings delivered via live and eLearning-based platforms
- Create and update training content in our central library (LMS/other system) for training and development programs and materials, ensuring up-to-date information which can be easily accessed by customer success, care and sales personnel
- Track/measure the impact of your trainings and adapt the curriculum accordingly
Ideally, you will have:
- 3+ years Customer Success or related Experience preferred
- Training/Facilitation Experience preferred
- Proven track record incorporating Instructional Design/Adult Learning principles into content development
- Strong Process/Project Management skills
- Comfortable with PowerPoint to create presentations,
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Outbound Communication tools (ex. Outreach or Salesloft)