Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will serve as a partner for both clients and internal teams in the delivery of Unqorks platform and services. CSM will be responsible for guiding customers through technical and business issues to drive greater adoption, value, and usage of Unqork. The role will report to the Head of Relationship and Capability Management of Unqork.
What youll do:
- Serve as long-term relationship manager; providing continuity from sale to production and beyond.
- Ensure client needs are met at the highest level of quality regardless of delivery model and resources assigned
- Support ongoing account management, maintain and adhere to customer journeys and assist in delivery of QBRs
- Govern delivery, ensure adherence to all best practices and processes, compliance to agreed-upon roles/ responsibilities
- Support expanding use of Unqork: assist in shaping new use cases, architect strong foundations, and use good configuration practices
- Educate clients on Unqork Marketplace partners and how to work with platform-adjacent services
- Advocate for client needs including feature requests, production support resolution
- Analyze client production support tickets and shares strategic findings with clients
- Establish proactive health and success reporting and metrics to consistently monitor portfolio and application usage to identify anomalies
- Partner with Unqork Platform and Solutions teams on productization, templates, and features
- Communicate platform updates and work with clients to build a test regimen; release management
- Partner with CISO, Solutions, and Platform operations to build appropriate audit patterns and automated checks
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in technical delivery, customer success, SaaS organizations - especially growing organizations with minimal structure
- Specific experience in client relationship management, technical delivery, product management, establishing metrics, & managing a portfolio of key customers
- Must have technical acumen and a desire to learn the Unqork platform
- Combination of both service orientation and solution-minded approach
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.