Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
This is a US based, Permanently Remote Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to build a strong relationship with a select group clients. You will be the advocate for your clients. Your success is your clients success. As their CSM you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day and ensuring your clients are realizing the highest value from our platform. Your goal is to create relationships that result in your ability in implement programs that increase payment adoption and expand the clients awareness and utilization of Invoice Clouds full suite of services. In this role, you will:
- Build trusted relationships with our clients and delight them at every turn
- Fully understand their clients (and contacts) and identify what is needed to grow them
- Understand the Invoice Cloud solutions well enough to have a discussion with the client regarding current products and services they use and share best practices
- Work with clients to implement programs that drive higher payment adoption
- Be well versed on all Invoice Cloud products to be able to up-sell services and generate customer success qualified leads that result in new revenue
- Have a high-level understanding of how the technology for assigned billers works. This allows the CSM to understand issues, describe them and formulate a potential resolution with the supporting Invoice Cloud departments
- Periodic travel to key accounts for meetings as required. (After we emerge from Covid)
- How you'll be measured: Client and revenue retention rate, revenue & adoption growth, add-on services, references and NPS Score
First 30 days
- Complete New Hire Training and Customer Success Manager training
- Gain an understanding of the InvoiceCloud's solutions and internal systems such as Salesforce, Jira, CRM
- Gain an understanding of the processes for the implementation team, client services team, IT, sales, boarding and training groups
- Review with management list of clients that will be assigned
First 60 days
- Spend time with the IT group to have a technical overview of the companys products focus on assigned clients
- Spend time with sales team members who handle the assigned clients to have a good understanding of the history of the relationship, outstanding issues, positive experiences and pain points
- Introduce yourself to the list of assigned clients
- Review (or create) the account plan for each assigned client to ensure that there is a full knowledge/understanding of the current relationship. This account plan includes but is not limited to: executive overview, products used, technical integration description, list of outstanding issues, risks to the account, key stakeholders and opportunities for growth
First 90 days and Beyond
- To create a success plan for assigned clients. The plan will include: Introduction as the CSM, presentation of current list of outstanding issues and proposal for resolution; plan for adoption and new product grow to increase revenue
- Establish a recurring touch-base meeting (frequency based on needs) to drive growth and review issues and resolution progress
- Identify the top clients that represent the largest opportunity for adoption and revenue growth and work towards implementing a comprehensive adoption program with them
- Create a cadence for proactive outreach with your clients to add value and drive deeper engagement
- A success plan exists for every assigned client
- Every assigned client has had a touch-base meeting
- All the key contacts at your clients have been identified and know who you are
- Adoption programs are in place and you are identifying new product expansion opportunities
- To keep Client Service team members up to speed on client issues and work with them on issues resolution
- Maintain all documentation regarding client (in Salesforce) so that their status is up to date and available so anyone can consult the information at any time
- To participate on software / industry conferences to be educated on software changes and maintain relationships with shared clients and software partners
- Keep sales informed of any issues/changes that may impact the relationship with a client
- The CSM must use excellent interpersonal relationships with internal IT resources, Implementations Managers, sales team members and other departments to help solve any issues related to billers
What we seek
- 3+ years of strong relationship management experience with proven track record of driving retention and growth, while delighting the client
We're Excited if You Have
- Experience with Invoice Clouds products and services, such as payment processing, merchant services or electronic payments a huge plus
- Customer driven, results oriented, efficient, and willing to go the extra mile
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools and Salesforce
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.