Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
Device42 is an exciting, rapidly growing company that provides the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give our customers accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into their computing environments to provide them with the confidence and data they need to manage, transform, and optimize their business and technical infrastructure.
As a Customer Success Manager at Device42, you will work with and enable our customers to help them realize the business value obtained through our software. You will combine technology expertise, process discipline, and passion for customer success to drive our customers and companys expected outcomes.
We are looking for a unique individual to build trusted advisor relationships with our customers, help customers at all levels understand the value of our solution, and show them how they can be successful leveraging Device42 across their Hybrid IT needs. This person will partner closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams to manage successful customer engagements and outcomes.
- A Customer Success professional with experience in multi cloud environments or IT infrastructure
- Able to quickly understand use cases and business drivers and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users
- Comfortable with a higher volume of accounts (40+) while supporting and prioritizing customers based on needs and driving value/ROI
- A cross-functional partner- whether it be working with support to escalate customer issues, product and development to communicate customer request timelines, or sales to drive additional business to Device42
- A strong relationship builder, having trust with multiple stakeholders and customer champions to expand usage as well as aide sales in renewals discussions as necessary
- Empathetic for customers and passionate for revenue growth, with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Well-honed writer and presenter
- Continuously look for ways to delight your customers, drive satisfaction and help our customers achieve their desired outcomes
- Use your strong consultative skills to uncover our customer's stated and unstated business needs and goals, leveraging Device42 to meet those needs
- Champion and advocate for the customer at every turn working cross-functionally within Device42 to ensure the needs of the customer are met
- Evangelize Device42 across your accounts, extending our relationships in the business and actively pursuing connections across peer and executive levels
- Actively and effectively manage your customers through each stage of their lifecycle journey, driving high NPS levels
- Execute and lead Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) both remotely and onsite (when appropriate) to demonstrate ongoing product and solution value, review roadmap features, and ensure alignment with your customers' business goals and strategy
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by managing the customer journey, removing blockers, and resolving any issues that might put renewals at risk
- Accurately report key customer metrics including adoption, production status, and risk to ensure executive-level visibility into customer health
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities to further drive value within your accounts, working closely with sales as appropriate
Device42 has experienced 60% plus year over year revenue growth over the last four years. With offices in West Haven, CT, Boston, and Denver, we are a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.