6 River Systems is a Shopify company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and 6 River Systems is building solutions to power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
As a Technical Success Manager at 6RS, you will help customers optimize their 6RS product configuration post deployment to improve adoption, overall performance, and maximize the customers realized value in working with 6RS.
In this remote position, you will:
- Partner with Strategic Account Managers and Sr. Customer Success Managers to troubleshoot technical and operational issues, while offering insight to optimize the 6RS solution on a per-customer basis
- Analyze and leverage customer data to identify cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Collaborate across other teams within 6 River Systems, including hardware and software reliability teams, to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Improve Efficiency with Customers: Proactively monitor rates from each customer site to provide guidance, training, and support for customers using 6RS hardware and software for warehouse automation
- Advocate for the health of the customer through proactive daily site monitoring, and reporting any issues to appropriate customer personnel
- Lead Operational Reviews with Customers: Advise customers on best practices to drive utilization and user engagement with the system
This position could be a great match if you have:
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering experience
- Experience supporting enterprise customers, using data to drive conversation
- Demonstrated ability to proactively address escalated issues with software and hardware, partnering with technical teams and explaining complex configurations to customers
- A commitment to understanding each customers business to provide innovative solutions
- An interest in partnering across engineering, product, and GTM teams to deliver the most value-driven customer experience
Travel: Customer success managers usually travel to customer sites 40-60% of the time. During Covid, travel will be limited.
- Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages with company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfillment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com
6RS is an equal opportunity employer committed to building diverse teams.