Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are genuine, humble, and curious
- You know the challenges in manufacturing and operations, and you believe there is a better way
- You can take on and lead projects with complex stakeholder landscapes
- You are comfortable communicating with customer stakeholders from the shop floor to the C-suite
- Youre flexible and can thrive in environments that dont have defined processes, and youre excited to help build those processes
- You have experience working in a startup environment or at a minimum are ready to take the plunge.
What skills do I need?
- BS Degree: CS, ME, IE, or similar
- 5+ years of work experience; prior experience in project management and manufacturing or process engineering is a plus
- CS background is a plus; at a min you know some SQL and have some basic coding experience
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customers perspective
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Partner with our customers to understand their challenges, goals for Tulip, and lead solution architecture for customer-specific processes
- Manage and execute enterprise-level customer projects using Tulip
- Work side by side with customers and partners to develop and implement Tulip solutions
- Provide ongoing customer technical support and build and maintain relationships
- Contribute to internal process building, improvement, and collaboration
- Represent voice of customer to Product and technical teams internally
- Customer team sub-teams
Benefits of working with us include:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.