Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- You are genuine, humble, and curious
- You are process oriented and know how to take on and lead a large project
- You are comfortable handling customer stakeholders from the shop floor to the C-suite
- You know the challenges of day to day manufacturing operations, and you believe there is a better way
- You are comfortable managing high visibility projects and interacting C-suite executives from F500 companies
- You want to contribute to the revolution and build something big.
- Youre an entrepreneur at heart. Youre flexible and can thrive in environments that dont have defined processes, and youre excited to help build.
- You have a heart for customers and partners, and you love to listen and learn from them.
- You understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- You have experience working in a startup environment or at a minimum are ready to take the plunge.
What skills do I need?
- BS Degree: CS, ME, IE, or similar
- Prior experience as an MFG process engineer is a plus
- CS background is a plus; at a min you know some SQL and have some basic coding experience
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- First-rate time management and organization skills
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customers perspective
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Empower our customers with the full potential of Tulip
- Partner with our customers to understand their challenges and goals for Tulip
- Work hand in hand with the customer to help realize these goals
- Invest in the customer, understand how they manufacture, what makes their processes unique, and work with them to identify where improvements can be had
- Guide them as they adopt Tulip within their operation.
- Customers team
Benefits of working with us include:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.