We are looking to welcome an exceptional, well-rounded customer marketing manager to our team to manage our customer programs and marketing operations. Primary responsibilities and goals for this role include managing the logistics and promotions for customer programs and events, owning our key marketing tools to help drive customer engagement, and measuring performance across our customer marketing efforts. This is an exciting role for a creative, passionate, data-driven marketer looking to leverage tools and technology to make a direct impact on the companys rapid growth. To be successful in this role, you must have a drive to improve customer experience, an analytical mindset, robust experience with modern martech tools and the ability to extract insights from data and communicate them broadly for program improvement.
Essential Responsibilities /
- Own the logistics for customer webinars and execute on all webinar operations and digital promotions using Zoom, GoToWebinar, and HubSpot tools.
- Manage the post-production workflow to ensure webinar content and resources are distributed to customers in an effort to drive engagement and usage.
- Partner with Product, Demand Gen, and the head of Customer Marketing on efforts for customer upsell/cross-sell and product usage.
- Help drive meaningful customer engagements and delivering against quarterly goals.
- Assess and report to internal stakeholders the performance of customer marketing webinars and programs against KPIs, including customer engagement, account health, and revenue influence
- Own and manage customer marketing tech stack to include HubSpot, GoToWebinar, Postal.io, and relevant integrations
- Build and implement reporting structure/dashboards in HubSpot and provide support and assistance for team members
Education Requirements /
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Certification Requirements: HubSpot Marketing Software certification a plus
Work Experience Requirements /
- 5-7 years experience in a marketing, operations, or project management role
- 3-5 years experience with HubSpot
- Experience with popular webinar platforms (Zoom, GoToWebinar)
- Strong attention to detail and a love of organization
- A highly collaborative, analytical and curious spirit
- Solid understanding of marketing best practices across multiple channels
- Fluent in segmentation strategies for dividing the customer data
- Previous experience in FinTech a bonus