Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up, re-imagining, and improving every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of amazing, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets--spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
And now is the perfect time to join the journey. Heres why:
- Its working. Were now in ten states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- Were well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise in December and have years of cash runway in the bank. Were backed by some of the top investors in the world--including Googles Gradient AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- Its not too late! Despite this traction and stability, were still early enough in the journey that theres time to make a real difference during Openlys formative period.
If youd like to understand more about Openlys mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars. Its outdated (before the initial product launch!) but still telegraphs the journey were on.
Are you an experienced Customer Experience Training Manager who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company? Openly is looking for a Customer Experience Training Manager that thrives working in a fast-paced organization with interesting business and training challenges that require smart solutions. We are looking for a Training Manager to join our growing Agent Experience (AX) team. In this role, you will be responsible for new hire training for both the AX and Sales teams. In addition, you will conduct ongoing training for the AX team and be responsible for the development and management of our Quality Assurance program. This role is critical in both the development of our team and in our commitment to providing a world-class experience for our customers
- Design and conduct new hire training for new AX Agents and Sales Team to prepare them for supporting our platform and products.
- Conduct ongoing training for our current AX Agents to ensure they continue to develop their skills and expertise with our products and the insurance industry.
- Continuously help, update and create new training materials for our rapidly growing products.
- Develop and maintain an online training portal.
- Collaborate with AX Team leadership to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service and customer experience.
- Develop and implement a formal QA program and process with initiatives to address quality improvement opportunities.
- Uses Contact Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Be an expert in all things related to the Openly product and AX and Sales Team processes.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in developing, building, and growing an internal training and QA team with exceptional results.
- Able to work in a continuously growing environment as we continue to define and develop our training programs and strategy.
- Must have a strong teaching mentality and be inquisitive in nature.
- Must be able to think outside the box and pivot to solve problems.
- Must be a team player and have passion for being part of a hard-working and passionate team.
- Must have strong attention to detail when communicating with others (verbal & written).
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical Knowledge: Basic understanding of Windows/MacOS; Basic Web skills; General understanding of Google Apps; Comfortable with Zendesk, CRM systems, LMS and other 3rd party training and QA tools
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Generous medical, dental, vision insurance plans, 401k corporate contribution, FSA benefits
- Generous and fully company-paid parental leave policy
- Work-from-anywhere company that has fully embraced remote working, even prior to COVID restrictions
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.