Office Tour Photos
Cogito is seeking an experienced, technically proficient and skilled Custom Integrations Consultant, with interest in modern voice and web technologies.
As a Custom Integrations Consultant, you will be a key member of the Technical Solutions team working with current and future Cogito clients to provide the best integration experience. The ideal candidate has a mix of client-facing skills, software development skills, API integration and implementation experience, and Enterprise level Network/Security/Cloud know-how.
You will work with the Development team which is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software for client integrations including backend call capture from enterprise telephony systems and frontend API development to enterprise CRM systems. The team develops software for cloud-based and virtualized environments as well as on-premise appliances and virtual servers ensuring enterprise call centers of all sizes have secure, reliable, and low-latency integration with Cogito behavioral analytics on all their calls.
You are comfortable in a mix of languages and tech stacks within Java. You believe in automated testing and know how to simulate production environments to test for reliability and scale. You bring enthusiasm to your job and love tackling new and challenging problems. You are a collaborator who thrives on a focused, dedicated tech team.
- Microservice design specifications i.e. capturing audio from third-party systems, API development for Web based technologies
- RESTful and/or AMQP-based services for efficiently processing signaling and media
- Develop, implement, and support Custom Engineering solutions for complex client engagements
- 5-10 years of experience developing production-grade software
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in Java development and concepts including design patterns and mastery of standard libraries, debugging against Java APIs, providing technical solutions, examining thread dumps and threading issues, and hosting services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Knowledgeable with SOAP, REST, Webservices, Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS*, and SOA/API/Integration technologies
- Experience with the full software development cycle
- Ability to develop software solutions to support customers and prospects
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self starter, willing to invest time and effort to learn new skills and techniques
- Details oriented and able to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Working with Contact Center domain in PBX, ACD, Reporting, WFO/CallRecording, CRM
- Working in Enterprise level Contact Center environments including Avaya, Cisco and Genesys experience
- Working with AWS services
- Working with virtualized desktop environments including Citrix and/or ZenApp
- Working with Enterprise SaaS CRM integrations (i. e. Salesforce,com)
- Working with various flavors of Databases including MySQL
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From