Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasios brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for a motivated direct-to-consumer project management professional with exceptional organization skills to help receive projects from site merchant, marketing team and core creative team and assign needs to production team, packaging team, and core team. This person will report directly to the creative director and work closely with the DTC creative team, DTC brand management, site merchants and marketing.
- Work with DTC Brand Management and DTC Creative teams to manage all creative requests and assist with project prioritization for our DTC priority brands.
- Create, develop and manage project timelines to ensure projects are executed as efficiently and timely as possible.
- Manage workflows and provide research on brands, products, consumers, and sellers to inform the team and streamline assets/resources.
- Cross-functional communication with other departments according to shared set goals.
- Collect and manage intel from stakeholders and transform information into actionable items for the DTC creative team.
- Communicate DTC creative best practices to DTC Brand Management; this person should be an expert in DTC brand strategy best practices.
- Be knowledgeable in e-commerce channel capabilities and limitations within direct to consumer sites to ensure deliverable planning is accurate and realistic.
- Track and report on project progress, providing weekly reports to the DTC team members, Creative Director, Directors of Brand Management and other cross functional team members.
- Utilize project management tools (i.e. Monday.com) to ensure project progress is tracked and statuses are accurate.
- Anticipate and identify project roadblocks and issues (e.g. bandwidth of team members, timeline issues, creative asset accessibility) and work with team leads to find resolution.
What you bring to the party:
- 3+ years experience in project or account management with a direct-to-consumer creative focus.
- Experience working with graphic design, specifically e-commerce design, digital design, print materials, video editing, logo, or branding.
- Experience coordinating projects across a creative organization.
- Experience with Project Management tools, Monday.com, a plus.
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization.
- Solid organizational skills to manage projects, documentation, assets, and information.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to wear many hats in the creative process.
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.