6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by our cloud-based software.
As the Content Marketing Manager at 6RS, you will succeed by being the company expert on content and work independently, as well as across internal teams and with external resources, to define, create, execute and measure best-in class content strategies that drive 6RS awareness and education, maximize the site visitor experience, and guide prospects through the research cycle.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Build the Content Strategy: Develop a considered content strategy that unifies key messages with audiences, and bring content to life through structured campaigns. Own the relationship with our SEO agency to ensure a coordinated approach.
- Develop & Design Compelling Content: From blog posts to videos to infographics to landing pages, create the stories that support our go-to-market strategy in the mediums that matter.
- Manage and Maximize the 6RS Story Across Channels: Own the editorial calendar and align campaigns and content promotion with a variety of audiences across the 6RS website and all social media channels.
- Align the Story Across Teams: Coordinate with Demand Gen, Regional Marketing, Product and Customer Marketing teams to ensure that all available contentno matter the sourceis understood and put to use.
- Drive Demand & Evaluate Outcomes: Establish and monitor efficacy of content programs and initiatives against data-driven goals to assess impact and make recommendations to adapt strategy and/or messaging as necessary.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager with demonstrated success developing and executing a content strategy, as well as:
- A dual-minded approach - you are highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize content to capture keyword searches
- Documented experience developing awesome content for internal and external audiences (blog posts, videos, web pages, email newsletters)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, video editing software and other applications that will help you design best-in-class content
- Familiarity with Wordpress and ability to assess, measure and improve the visitor website experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.