Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. Device42 can continuously discover, map, and optimize infrastructure and applications across data centers and cloud, providing accurate views of your IT ecosystem. Device42 intelligently groups discovered workloads by application affinities, dramatically reducing the effort required to create move groups, capturing all communications.
Customers in more than 60 countries including Global 2000 clients and Systems Integrators use these capabilities as they manage and modernize their IT infrastructure and application landscapes and adopt DevOps practices
Were looking for a Commercial Sales Representative to join our team covering the US West region. Our Commercial Sales team works closely with our Partner & Alliance organization, Device42 marketing, Customer Success, and other teams to identify customer needs and articulate Device42s unique value. Youll be responsible for rapidly responding to and engaging with inbound demand for our software, guiding prospects through a low touch, self service evaluation, and negotiating and closing agreements with new customers.
As we continue to break into larger deals, this division will help define the path for Device42's growth. This is a remunerative opportunity that will target new accounts within a bountiful territory, as well as expand open current opportunities within the territory.
What You Have
- 4+ years experience in a B2B sales role, preferably within ITSM, cloud, or IaaS
- The ability to establish trusted relationships with customer technical stakeholders
- A willingness to contribute to a collaborative, team selling environment
- Comfortable with enterprise sales cycles and a minimum annual quota of $1M
- Experience with process driven sales, reporting, and tracking in order to successfully drive new business, upsells, and renewals to close
What You'll Do
- Prospect into new Commercial (revenue $750M-$1.5B) accounts
- Service inbound demand generated by Device42 marketing and an ecosystem of 200+ partners
- Build relationships with existing Device42 customers in your territory to identify expansion and upsell opportunities
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including the negotiation of prices and approvals of contract terms
- Communicate the value of Device42 to executives and technical decision makers to drive the sales process of enterprise deals
- Lead efforts to expand accounts by leveraging existing relationships and continuously driving business value
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions while maintaining timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data
Device42 has experienced consistent year over year revenue growth over the last four years and we continue to hire a team committed to our core values of Radical Honesty, Action Oriented, and Shocking the World. If you have an interest in joining the team, we encourage you to apply!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and believe that strong teams are built from diverse and unique perspectives. If there is anything we can do to improve your recruiting experience, let us know at [email protected]
Device42 is headquartered in West Haven CT with remote team members across the globe including Boston, Denver, Austin, Atlanta, and the UK.