The Cloud Operations Engineer is responsible for the implementation and development of the measures to ensure the stability, scalability and reliability of the company wide infrastructure, including cloud, hybrid and on site premises.
- Establish, develop and maintain a program to protect internal and external Enterprise information assets.
- Continuous monitoring of platform status to predict future architectural needs and ensure scalability.
- Regularly align all stakeholders regarding cloud operations’ infrastructural needs and obligations
- Work with developers to write packaging files and deploy script for different products and services.
- Work with the internal technology team to streamline, rebuild, and reimplement existing processes and systems.
- Collaborate with the management team of the internal infrastructure of the company
- Management of the deployment of the corporate clients’ solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, relevant to Computer Science.
- Top Secret security clearance is strongly desired.
- Strong Linux user & Sysadmin knowledge.
- Management and tuning of basic services such as; webservers, appservers, dbs, proxies as well as open source solutions
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of virtualization, spin-up and maintenance using; VMware, KVM, Xen and/or Hyper-V.
- Basic understanding of Cloud Computing
- Minimum of 3 years of programming/scripting in; Python, Bash and/or Perl.
- Experience using AWS.
- Experience with Git.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity
More Jobs From