Unqork invented the first completely visual, no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality and lower costs than traditional approaches--all without a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Partner, you will be accountable for:
- Covering Unqorks prestigious clients and grow the firm's business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals and help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
- Being a market maker: leverage your extensive network to identify new clients and opportunities
- Overseeing the flawless delivery of Unqorks commitments to clients by overseeing the various internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Pioneering new business solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqorks offerings.
- Creating a strategy around a market segment and executing against your plan.
- Acting as the senior advisor for client needs and ensuring excellent outcomes for both new and existing clients.
What were looking for:
- 15+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels.
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions.
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking, or Payments
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines.
- Resourceful, open-minded, analytical, and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diligent, and self-motivated.
- Self-starter comfortable working independently.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.