Office Tour Photos
Cogito instantly analyzes hundreds of conversational behaviors to provide live guidance combined with a real-time measure of customer experience. As we continue to build our business, were hiring Client Directors into our Enterprise Sales teams to drive new business for Cogito.
This is an opportunity to be a part of building something big in a company who brings the latest findings in AI and behavioral science into our product and our workplace. In this role you will bring your deep industry knowledge to sell Cogitos unique software to the largest companies within the vertical. You will be selling multi-million dollar enterprise business applications to both new and existing customers and will be responsible for extending Cogitos position in assigned accounts, providing strategic vision, tactical execution and leadership necessary to drive business growth, increase adoption and market share.
We are looking for Client Directors who are passionate about selling a unique solution to the Contact Center.
- Prospect and develop opportunities with key stakeholders to envision, develop and implement the Cogito software solution
- Articulate the strength and value proposition of Cogito, positioning our solution as a long-term supplier and business partner to advance the mission of the account
- Develop and deploy strategic account plans for customers that clearly delineate business goals and growth strategies for each
- Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of accounts within portfolio, key business drivers, key business stakeholders business models and the competitive landscape
- Understand the customers decision-making processes and constraints time, budget, relationships, etc
- Execute the buyers journey for all opportunities and leverage cross-divisional resources to define and execute on the account strategy
- Work cross-departmentally throughout Cogito to maximum business and operational success
- Work collaboratively with internal technology and behavioral science teams to improve processes and ensure customers understand our value proposition and how they can succeed with Cogito
- Build market awareness and recognition for Cogito, successfully positioning Cogito strategy, vision and market leadership with key business executives across portfolios
- Must have 8+ years of successful experience in multi-million dollar sales campaigns
- Must have enterprise business application sales in a new category for early adopter market
- Must be comfortable presenting to and working with the most senior business executives across customer service and operations
- Experience building strong partnerships and advocacy with customers
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From