Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North Americas fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
About the team you will be on
Acquia's Business Value Engineers interact with both potential and existing customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across industries and helps expand the relationship between Acquia and the customer. Business Value Engineers evangelize and help understand the value of Acquias solutions in context of the customers Digital & Marketing efforts, complete ROI and TCO analysis and Workshops / whiteboard Acquia solutions. You will target customers and prospects to gain a deep understanding of their business goals and position our products in an optimization roadmap designed to accelerate their digital transformation goals. These goals will directly affect the clients bottom line and drive sales of Acquia solutions. Your success will be measured by helping to generate larger deals that close faster and the revenue associated with Acquias solutions.
The ideal candidate has a broad background in online marketing and web analytics. You should be confident illustrating your ideas and plans in written, verbal and visual forms.
As the Business Value Engineer, you will...
The Business Value Consultant is a senior role requiring an advanced marketing, technical and managerial skill-set. You must be confident in building, defending and driving a business case in front of C-level executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a clients business.
- Mentor marketing and merchandising professionals in our clients, providing advice around wireframing, creative, test setup, and customer communication best practices
- Become a thought leader and trusted advisor for our clients and the industry
- Lead face-to-face brainstorming session with C-level executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a clients business
- Build champions with senior marketing & digital contacts through the entire customer lifecycle (including Executive Business Reviews, events, etc.)
- Develop and leverage executive relationships required for your success
- Assist the clients team in diagnosis and troubleshooting of technical issues during initial implementation of Acquias solutions
- Create plans and prioritise actions to hit the product level goals and quota for Acquias Marketing Cloud solutions
- Work with Acquia Marketing to participate in thought leadership activities related to digital transformation in order to assist with pipeline generation.
What youll need to be successful
- 4+ years experience working with customer data platforms, marketing and data technologies including email marketing/ESP experience, familiarity with CRM, database marketing, digital customer experience and omni-channel brand marketing strategies
- Strong data analytics skills
- Professional, self-motivated, accountable, and resourceful with a passion for doing whatever it takes to drive customer success
- Problem solver demonstrating initiative, organization, efficiency and attention to detail
- Strong teamwork, cross-group collaboration skills; ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Ability to travel 20-25% of time
Extra Credit if you have the following...
- Digital Strategy Workshops, ROI & TCO analysis
- Laying competitive landmines and differentiators
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. Theres no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, were not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; were looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.