Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our Boston-based team following our recent round of Series B funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our rapidly growing business and sales team. This person will pitch Reggoras products and services to prospect accounts for the purpose of delivering qualified leads and scheduling demos for the Account Executive team. This is a key revenue-generating role and high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company.
Who We're Looking For:
Youre a high-energy, motivated, self-starter with a desire to succeed. You have a track record of consistently achieving goals and exceeding expectations. You roll up your sleeves and work tirelessly and independently to achieve results and are also a collaborative, productive team player. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
What Youll Do:
- Aggressively expand Reggora's customer base to drive sales and growth for the company
- Conduct outbound phone and email outreach to mortgage lender prospects to educate them and generate genuine interest in Reggora's platform and unique value proposition
- Quickly and confidently establish rapport, identify the needs and unique pain points of prospective customers and present a compelling, credible business case for Reggoras products and services
- Conduct research to identify potential new business prospects and understand market segmentation in the mortgage lending industry
- Develop tailored presentations, discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with decision-makers at regional and national lenders
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in salesforce
- Consistently achieve targets (including outbound calls, meetings/demos scheduled with qualified leads) per day/week/month
- Collaborate internally with the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure deal closure and success
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Unwavering desire to consistently exceed goals and achieve results
- Organized self-starter with a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role and play a key revenue-generating role in a fast-growth company
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade and confidently communicate with customers
- Data-driven, detail-oriented approach to new tasks and responsibilities
- Unwavering positive attitude and ability to handle rejection with resilience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the mortgage lending industry a big plus
- Previous experience as a BDR or inside sales position in a high-velocity sales environment with a tech or SaaS company a plus
- Knowledge of CRMs like salesforce.com and related tools to manage sales pipeline activities a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business or a related field a plus
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc).
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.