Looking for a fast-track to a closing sales position? The Business Development Representative (BDR) role at Motus will give you the foundation and tools to accelerate your growth in a rapidly growing SaaS business. In this role, you will help create new opportunities and drive revenue growth by researching, identifying, and qualifying leads and setting meetings for our closing Sales team.
Our ideal candidate has strong communication skills and work ethic, enjoys the grind, and is persistent and resilient in seeking new business.
Check out this video to learn more about our BDR program.
- Engage in strategic territory management in partnership with your Sales reps
- Research and identify prospects using LinkedIn Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Make up to 80 cold calls a day
- Design email campaigns and sequences in Outreach that educate our prospects and pique their interest
- Qualify prospects regarding Needs, Time-frame, Authority and Decision Making process
- Set meetings for the Regional and Enterprise Sales teams
- Maintain concise and accurate records of activity within Salesforce
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Cold calling and/or customer service experience preferred
- Quick learner with an aptitude for technology
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport over phone and email
- Organization skills and a disciplined approach to daily activity planning and goal setting/achievement
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.