The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed and shared easily and securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with and around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors and patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated and highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth and interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent and value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients and doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare and how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
The Business Development Representative role is your ticket to a successful sales career. As a BDR, youll play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of Klaras go-to-market strategy. As you learn and grow in the BDR role, well help you map out a path on which youll be able to grow your career for years to come at Klara. As a BDR, youll not only be responsible for building pipeline, youll also be encouraged to achieve your personal and professional development goals. We encourage all our BDR hires to work towards growing into the next level of sales responsibilities, as an AE. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine. Come help build a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication!
- Execute a creative account strategy to sell into multi-location/practitioner practices
- Generate leads via email, phone, social media, and other highly creative methods
- Conduct research to identify the needs and scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified and interested leads for AE demos
- Consistently hit / exceed monthly agreed upon goals and objectives
- Align with senior AEs to learn and grow your full-cycle sales knowledge
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Team player & self motivated problem solver
- 1-2 years of phone sales/ call center experience
- Passion to excel in sales and make money
Must have some experience in Outreach.io, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Nav, or any comparative outbound sales tools.