Business Development Representative
Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Bostons Financial District.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
Were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
The Alyce Team is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help us scale our business.
Reporting into the Marketing team, this role is a great opportunity to gain exposure into the fast-pace phase of an early stage SaaS company while giving you ample opportunities for career growth. We are looking for hard-working, competitive and self-driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to apply these skills to drive deep impact in our sales and marketing organizations.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to generate qualified leads using various channels of outreach including but not limited to cold calling, email, and social selling
- Deliver a best-in-class, Personal Experience (PX) for our prospects using Alyce
- Manage a book of target accounts to identify and target our ideal customer profiles
- Work closely with the Account-Based Marketing team to develop and implement the appropriate prospecting strategies and plans
- Align with Sales leaders and reps to secure the right quality and quantity of meetings with our prospective customers
- Qualify prospective inbound and outbound customers to ensure that your Account Executives are focusing on quality leads
- Stay up to date with new advancements in our products as well as industry trends to identify business development opportunities for our company
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- Track record of high achievement and success either in Business Development or other related field
- A natural competitor, youll be goal oriented and disciplined
- A desire to meet - if not exceed - measurable performance goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but ultimately youll have a strong desire to begin a career in sales
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Agility and an openness to experiment and explore new techniques to our selling motion
- Natural curiosity and an aptitude for challenging the status quo to push yourself and those around you to be better
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.