As a Solution Architect, you will provide industry expertise and technical insights during conversations with both new and existing customers. Working with our Sales team, you will consult with our customers and prospects to better understand their business functions and processes, learn their initiatives and key drivers, and help architect technical solutions to achieve those objectives. You will become an industry expert, working with customers on their terms.
You will facilitate customer workshops, helping key stakeholders and decision makers to get the most value out of Quickbase.
You have demonstrated your ability to plan and develop technical solutions, solving moderate to complex business problems. In addition to a strong business and operations background, you have a technical consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers and their objectives, and leveraging all information sources to drive future conversations.
- Drive Sales Conversion: Support business development by providing technical expertise during the sales cycle.
- Develop New Business: Partner with the Sales team to Evaluate the needs and personas of key decision makers, and formulate effective strategies to win over those decision makers.
- Partner for Success: Work collaboratively with customers and prospects, and internally with Sales, Customer Success, Customer Care, Product Management and Engineering.
- Drive Best Practices: Ensure customers implement Quickbase for long-term success, addressing all Security, Technical, operational, and policy concerns:
- Design, architect and implement cloud technology solutions for enterprise grade environments and projects.
- Document best practices, white papers, guides and process improvement.
- Share expert level knowledge through mentoring, educational development, speaking engagements and blogs, and other social media outreach.
- 5+ years business management consulting
- Experience establishing and nurturing customer relationships at all levels, with both technical and functional stakeholders
- 5+ years implementing and maintaining with enterprise application solutions, databases, and integrating with enterprise software systems
- Blend of business and technical education
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with front-end and back-end coding technologies
Specific industry experience working with customers in two areas preferred. Our areas of focus are:
- Small business operations (ERP + CRM): Support SMBs through a flexible system of record (ERP / CRM), allowing these companies to manage multiple functions and processes centrally via Quickbase and adjust as they grow
- Streamline custom operations processes touching multiple stakeholders and systems in companies from 500-25k+ employees. Work with organizations to coordinate complex operations and procurement processes that often involve multiple ERP systems, need visibility, and remove bottlenecks to coordinate tasks and responsibilities