Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Associate Implementation Manager will play a critical role interfacing with Amwell clients, as well as internal technology, product, and marketing organizations. This individual will partner with and support Implementation and Account Managers to drive a successful implementation of the Amwell telehealth platform, and foster an ongoing relationship with the client once their service is operational.
- Serves as an expert in all aspects of the Amwell platform
- During the initial client implementation, provides support to the Implementation Manager in managing all aspects of the implementation project, including: meeting preparation, requirements documentation, platform configuration, and coordination with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure an efficient deployment per the agreed upon scope and schedule.
- Manages client expectations by building relationships, communicating project status and open issues, preparing reports, managing change, and facilitating weekly meetings
- Facilitates training sessions for the clients project and operational teams, and provider end users, specific to each clients business model
- Communicates project status with team members and senior business stakeholders
- Utilizes sound judgment in proactively identifying project issues and risks
- Provides ongoing support and management to the client with regard to new business initiatives, software updates, and enhancements
- Partners with the Account Director to support client account growth and drive ongoing project activities in support of the clients strategic objectives
- Assists with providing operational support to clients after their platform has been launched
- 1-3 years of project management and/or consulting experience
- Ability to lead multiple projects of different sizes and complexities, in a technical and cross-functional environment
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and team building skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Ability to respond to changes in project scope and schedule, and re-prioritize work to accommodate multiple competing priorities
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to mitigate project risk
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Visio and Project experience are preferred)
- BA or BS degree required
Should you join Amwell and the Professional Services team, you can expect:
Work hard play hard is definitely the mentality of the Professional Services team. We are the movers and the shakers in the Amwell pyramid. Tasked with advancing client goals, workflows, and overall experience, thinking outside of the box is the only consistency each day on the Professional Services Team!
Comprised of five key areas of focus - Health Systems, Health Plans, Employers, Strategic Accounts, and a Project Management Office - this poised, articulate and fast-paced team is the driving force between our clients and Amwells revolutionary technology. Each specialized area within the Professional Services team has a common goal of managing an effortless and efficient user experience from behind the scenes; this team bridges the gap between the wants and needs of each unique client, putting them into action.
Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members. We cant wait to meet you!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting