Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
You will join our Growth Marketing team responsible for user acquisition. In this role youll assist in subscriber growth by launching, managing and optimizing campaigns across the entire acquisition ecosystem, a portfolio that spans across all channels and across web and mobile.
What you'll do:
- Launch, monitor and optimize mobile and web campaigns across affiliate, paid social, SEM, mobile networks, display and video
- Determine project timelines, monitor deliverables and update relevant stakeholders on progress
- Coordinate creation and approval of new partner assets/content
- Communicate performance to senior leadership on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Source and conduct outreach to new partners regularly
- The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing and acquisition KPIs, has a highly analytical and technical skillset, and thrives in a fast-moving, rapidly evolving organization.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior digital advertising experience within a high growth company
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a dynamic, high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Preferred experience in Google/Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DCM, affiliate marketing
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**