Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North Americas fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
About the analyst relations manager role
Acquia seeks a talented marketing communications professional to serve as its analyst relations manager. Reporting to the VP of communications, youll develop and maintain direct relationships with the analyst community covering Acquia, digital experience platforms, open source and marketing technology. Youll collaborate with product marketing to drive and scale the analyst relations program, establish and nurture analyst relationships, and be a proactive partner supporting product marketing, demand generation and more.
The successful candidate will understand the impact that analyst relations strategies can have in creating qualified business opportunities and projecting thought leadership. Strong communication and project management skills are required, as is the ability to work across the organization and support the executive team.
- You will help define the strategic objectives of Acquias analyst relations program, and then drive and measure results.
- Develop and nurture relationships with the analyst community, ensuring regular interaction with all relevant analysts. Share company news, case studies, customer wins and more as part of a consistent cadence of engagement. You will proactively advocate our market position with the analyst community.
- Facilitate executive engagement with key influential key analysts. Present the company strategy and overview, and be able to effectively guide analysts through corporate presentations in the absence of executive spokespersons.
- Develop messaging and positioning based on analyst research, support competitive intelligence.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive calendar of planned analyst research and engagement, ensuring all relevant analysts are regularly briefed. Ensure Acquia is tracking in all relevant and critical competitive reports.
- Drive research and analyst insights back into business, helping to support go-to-market efforts, thought leadership, event strategy, go-to-market collateral and more.
- Connect partners and customers with analysts to further their research and our market position.
- Manage paid relationships with analyst representatives and be proactive about creating relationships with other industry analysts who cover Acquias key technologies and markets.
- 5+ years in marketing communications, product marketing or related fields.
- Experience working with Gartner, Forrester, IDC and other industry analyst firms is required.
- Experience working in enterprise technology is required.
- Strong interpersonal, project management, and oral and written communications skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic and tactical responsibilities is also required. You will work both independently and as part of a high-performing, diverse team.
- Ability to travel occasionally, when business travel resumes, is necessary.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, with an advanced degree a plus.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.