Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about creating experiences that our customers and peers will love.
We are looking for an analyst to join a growing Customer Success and Support Analytics team. Reporting to the CSS analytics manager, you will collaborate with business partners across the organization to catalyze growth by providing robust and relevant analysis, insights and actionable data-guided recommendations. The CSS analytics team is hands-on with a wide variety of datasets, including salesforce data, product behavior data, financial/payment data, trust and safety data, and operational/infrastructure data.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Dive into a variety of datasets becoming a subject matter expert on the data generated by, and used by our Customer Success, Support, and Sales teams.
- Own the ongoing automation and delivery of standardized dashboards, and a self-service data exploration environment curated to varying levels of CSS and Sales management and leadership
- Share a range of information, reasoning, insights and recommendations that will drive decisions by our key stakeholder teams, from simple SQL queries, to more advanced long-term modeling and strategic analysis
- Build and maintain inclusive partnerships directly with key stakeholders across our CSS and Sales teams, proactively identifying opportunities to provide clear data-guided reasoning and insights that validate or refute existing hypotheses and lead to new, impactful outcomes or initiatives
- Evangelize and facilitate the use of data across CSS and Sales teams, including standardized KPIs and consistent measurement methodologies.
What Well Expect From You:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a quantitative analytics role, preferably in a high-growth environment, working across multiple stakeholders, teams or businesses
- Demonstrable critical thinking and analytical skills, including the ability and confidence to make conclusions and recommendations from data
- Proactive communication skills and track record of setting and executing on clear, realistic deliverable timelines
- Experience building easily digestible data visualizations, dashboards and reports
- Advanced experience querying data (SQL), and ad hoc analysis (Excel)
- Experience with data modeling in Looker or other BI tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Bonus: Prior experience working with success or support teams
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge and Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here
Department: Customer Support #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Customer Support team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!