This role is currently remote. Post COVID, this role can be located a few days a week out of any office or can be fully remote.
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise
As Drift continues to expand quickly into the Enterprise, we are looking to grow out our team with a focus on providing the customer with high-value resources to ensure theyre successful. As a Strategic Account Manager for Enterprise, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our most valuable customers are getting everything they need to demonstrate the value Drift is providing for their business.
What youll be doing as a Strategic Account Manager on the Enterprise team at Drift:
- Renew/expand the contracts of our largest enterprise-grade customers through great relationship building and value-add throughout their lifecycle with us
- Uncover upsell opportunities within different geographies/business units, additional sales seats, and new products in 2021
- Clearly define and review the success criteria with your customer to ensure theyre performing as expected on a regular basis. Work with Customer Success to package and deliver
- Prepare and present demos of future state opportunities for our customers - show them what they could be doing with a next-level implementation of Drift
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations that range from 1,500+ employees. You must establish strong partnerships with procurement teams, legal teams, and security teams in addition to the primary decision makers in sales and marketing
- Identify customers at risk and provide the support necessary in partnership with our Customer Success team to retain and make them successful
- Work closely with your Customer Success rep to ensure all onboarding and success criteria are being met
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- 7+ years of sales experience working with Enterprise level sales cycles
- Experience selling to Enterprise Marketing & Sales decision makers is heavily preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]. #LI-JK #LI-Remote