Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, and The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels and thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
Were hiring an Account Manager who will be responsible for the management and growth of our existing small to mid-sized accounts. You will oversee a book of business of strategic retailers and brands. As an Account Manager you will be challenged with developing a deep understanding of your clients needs and will focus on growing your clients subscription and re-order programs. You will own the post-sales experience and establish yourself as a trusted business partner by delivering strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients.
Were looking for a passionate, goal-driven Account Manager who is excited to challenge the status quo of retailers and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients success. Were looking for someone who has a blend of analytics, creativity and client facing experience who serve as part of this high-energy team.
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients businesses, competitors, and verticals. Define client objectives and success criteria for their partnership with Ordergroove.
- Build relationships driving client advocacy for Ordergroove with decision makers and individual contributors.
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your clients brand and maximize program results.
- Educate clients on relationship commerce best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives; respectfully challenging old-guard, transactional retail paradigms with consumer-focused strategies
- Drive cross-functional success with internal resources including sales, solutions, consumer marketing, creative and product
- Analyze and interpret clients data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your clients program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy and maximize program results.
- Be an advocate for your clients needs within Ordergroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Own your clients success with a goal of making every client an Ordergroove net promoter.
- BS / BA degree required
- 3+ years of relationship management experience with proven track record of revenue growth
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Retail SaaS technology or e-commerce experience is a plus
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive can-do outlook
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Brandon Ramos, Jamie Johns & Casey Burt
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!