The Account Manager will own a book of business of existing customers with current contract values between $5-20k in annual recurring revenue (ARR). In this role, you will be tasked with managing and strengthening customer relationships and ensuring positive engagement with the Motus platform. This is a quota-carrying position and you will be responsible for driving revenue through renewals, upsells, and account growth.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a passion for customer service, and an interest in building a career in Business Development.
- Maintain and grow revenue base for your book of business by managing account retention, expansion, and renewal, and by driving upsells for new products
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a book of business and continually delight customers with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Leverage Outreach to automate appointment setting and sales plays
- Consult with customers on new features and product offerings to drive upsell revenue
- Develop relationships with customers and serve as their strategic partner
- Provide education and coaching to drive product adoption and maximize product value for customers
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars, and events
- Serve as a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product and Engineering
- Improve customer experiences by identifying process improvements, bugs and potential system enhancements
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Think creatively to solve customer problems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 1-3 years customer-facing experience
- Experience prospecting multiple decision makers and personas strongly preferred
- Strong and strategic collaborator with the ability to discern when to engage team members in in the development of solutions and when to take accountability and work independently
- High degree of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and project management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.