Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 17 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a fully-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We're looking for an Account Manager to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to uncover new opportunities, work with existing accounts, and surpass the quota for expanding the Lokalise customer base.
- Build strong relationships with strategic customers and key stakeholders
- Identify and generate expansion opportunities, reduce churn, negotiate and create long-term contracts, and lead business review meetings with strategic customers
- Track customer development with the goals of expansion and strengthening cooperation, as well as detecting any risks and addressing them effectively
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Become a Lokalise expert, build an in-depth knowledge of the product, and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value gained from the Lokalise solution
- Internally, work closely with the Customer Success, Product, Finance, and Legal teams
- Act as an escalation point of contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Manage your activities using the CRM and prepare accurate forecasting for renewal and upsell performance
- Meet and exceed expansion goals
You must have:
- 3+ years of quota-based account management experience
- Experience in B2B sales for a complex SaaS product
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level customer relationships
- Experience in negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Excellent organizational, time-management, prioritization, and teamwork skills
- Good attention to detail and ownership of the role, treating it as if it was in your own business
- Positive, self-starter, resilient mindset
- A passion for technology, business, and commercial success
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Fluency in German and/or French
- Considerable experience with software development
- Proven track record of surpassing the set quota
- Expertise in sales analytics, forecasting, and reporting
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events