Kyruus is dedicated to its mission to make healthcare work better for everyone by connecting people to the care they need. This role will be in our HealthSparq team as we work on simplifying the complex healthcare landscape. Together, well improve the lives of our users by helping them to make better healthcare choices.
As an Account Manager you will manage the day to day relationships with our clients. You'll be responsible for client communications, conflict solution, compliance and ensuring client satisfaction and growth.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Client Portfolio Manager of any potential issues.
- Write, manage and collaborate with Strategic Account Directors on client Change Order requests.
- Work closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, and quality standards are met.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Understand the company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Coordinate and lead onsite strategic meetings.
- Work with sales to identify growth opportunities
- Ensure account retention and growth.
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated exceptional program and account management skills including the ability to effectively present and execute customer account strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in both verbal and written communication including ability to conduct clear, concise and compelling presentations directly to client groups; strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers; effective cross-department communication at the client site and company.
- Demonstrated ability to establish & maintain relationships with sales and development teams.
- Creative problem solving capabilities, including effective management of client expectations and ability to influence without direct authority.
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivate, and work independently including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology & ability to leverage technology effectively.
- Demonstrated strong drive to consistently exceed goals and expectations while managing projects to budget needs.
- Demonstrated exceptional negotiating and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing moderately complex client accounts.
- Ability to provide support to junior level staff.
- Bachelor s degree and 5+ years of account management or project management in a related field or industry, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in health plans or healthcare is preferred.
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.