Aternitys mission is to unleash the digital experience for every enterprise. At Aternity, we help global enterprises optimize digital experiences for all of their customers, consumers and employees as they transact, collaborate and interact with technology. Our SaaS solution delivers actionable insights on end user experience at every device, app and click, enabling the digital enterprise to understand its pulse constantly and at every endpoint.
Aternity is backed by Thoma Bravo, headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices globally. Our team is growing with world-class thinkers who are ready to empower the digital enterprise and share our passion for innovation, collaboration and digital connection. Your ideas matter, are valued and should be shared. Join us!
We are currently seeking high energy, entrepreneurial Account Executives to drive new logo acquisition. Able to manage the full sales lifecycle within enterprise accounts; while compressing decision cycles.
About the Role
- Prospect, penetrate, and close net new logos.
- Perform effective sales calls throughout assigned territory and close new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans for target accounts within your territory
- Manage and lead a complex sales process, leveraging and orchestrating resources i.e. Sales
- Engineering, Marketing, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership as needed
- Position Aternity relative to the competition. Stay current on competitive offerings, able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts. Build a funnel to cover bookings target and maintain good sales hygiene by managing and documenting all activities in Salesforce.
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using collaboration tools.
- Able to build effective relationship through collaborating with both internal and external parties to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Exercise disciplined and strategic thinking by identifying and analyzing applicable information in order to resolve blockers and improve results. You are methodical and organized in detailing your sales process.
- Demonstrate a bias for action which includes managing time and resources effectively, and prioritizing efforts in alignment with the organizations goals.
- Tenacious prospector with the ability to navigate complex prospect organizations and drive engagement with key stakeholders.
- 3 - 8 years of enterprise software sales experience selling B2B applications; preferably OnDemand/SaaS, Application Performance Management, End User Experience Monitoring, Endpoint Management, or End User Computing.
- Proven ability to penetrate and close business with mid enterprise and Global 2000 accounts
- Proven track record of selling high-end software solutions to C-level audience (CIO, CTO, etc.) or one level below.
- History of exceeding sales goals and quarterly revenue targets, in a complex sales environment that involves multiple decision makers and a includes a multi-month sales cycle.
- New business hunter, able to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company.
- Proven ability to manage technical sales cycles through POC, negotiation and paper processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- A team player, passionate about technology, with the wit and energy to establish and cultivate relationships with new customers.
Aternity values a diverse and expressive workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect and collaboration. At Aternity all ideas matter. We do not discriminate against people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Your uniqueness drives our excellence.