Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team as we continue to see significant business growth! Youll be working alongside our growing team of AEs and SDRs.
The Account Executive role is responsible for delivering and closing new and incremental business. Youll be excited to challenge the status quo of retail and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients success. Youre a strategic and consultative sales professional who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients.
You have sold into retailers and brands before in your past roles, you are passionate about product knowledge and understand the complexity in building a solution that will require multiple stakeholders to sign off. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle and are experienced in selling a SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a collaborative, high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
What you will do:
- Deliver new business and incremental revenue across your assigned territory.
- Create strategic sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Establish relationships with prospective customers within a defined territory, create internal champions within the business, have a Land and Expand mentality.
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast and pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets and quotas.
- Champion Ordergrooves SaaS platform and vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events and special initiatives.
- Guide strategy around pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships.
- Disciplined to achieve against monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Partner with Client Services, Finance, and Product to execute a seamless experience for our new and existing clients.
- 5+ years selling into retail organizations or have a history of closing clients
- 7+ years of sales experience in Enterprise technology, SaaS, eCommerce or subscription service environment
- Track record of consistent overachievement of quotas and revenue goals within large enterprise accounts; Land and Expand strategy
- Consistently and successfully managing sales process with complex pricing model and cycles of 3-12 months
- Consultative and solutions-oriented sales style with known ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives, leveraging value and insight selling best practices
- Solid business acumen and ability to respond positively and strategically to challenges or objections
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Excellent research, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a fast-growing startups in the SaaS space.
- Familiarity with sales platforms like Salesforce and Outreach (or similar).
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Ralph Robertson, Max Markowitz, Dan Purdum & Paul Spitler
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success.
Even while we are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to our culture. We build our community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book club. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees. And we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
We know there are a lot of great companies out there. At OG we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come #getgroovy and grow your career at Ordergroove!