At Namely, we're hiring an eager and results-oriented Account Executive (AE) with an entrepreneurial spirit and hunter attitude. As an AE, you will act as an internal quarterback, leveraging key partners and resources to drive deals through the customer engagement process. You'll also be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop untapped regions.
- Cultivate Pipeline. Lead generation primarily driven by your dedicated sales development rep (SDR); you will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase the Namely Value/Solution/Brand. Companies are struggling to retain top talent. Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through a product presentation, you will show how Namely solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Close Business. Drive revenue by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- 2-4 years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- CRM Experience
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.