Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 17 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a fully-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We're looking for an Account Executive who gets excited about an opportunity to create a big impact and participate in scaling a world-class sales and revenue organization and be a part of Lokalise sales team during the rapid revenue growth. This person will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to uncover new opportunities, work with inbound and outbound leads and overachieve the quota to expand the customer base of Lokalise.
- Establish a strong connection with inbound and outbound leads
- Perform discovery video calls with prospects, build rapport and identify pain points
- Going through their pains and wishes, understand where Lokalise could be a good fit
- Communicate via emails, in-web chat, voice, and video calls
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline, and new business metrics
- Manage your activities using the CRM
- Become a Lokalise expert, build an in-depth knowledge of the product
You must have:
- 2+ year of on-quota sales experience
- Experience in B2B selling a complex SaaS product
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Attention to details and ownership of the role as if it was your own business
- Positive, self-starter, resilient attitude
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Considerable experience with software development
- Proven track record of overachieving on Quota and experience working for a hypergrowth B2B SaaS tech company
- Expertise in sales analytics, forecasting and reporting
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events