Join the go-to-market team of a growing SaaS company with an exciting, new, proven and patented Cloud Data Platform.
ChaosSearch enables customers to Know BetterTM, while achieving the true promise of data lake economics. The ChaosSearch Data Platform indexes customer’s cloud data rendering it fully searchable and enabling data analytics at scale with massive reduction of time, cost and complexity. The ChaosSearch Data Platform publishes Open APIs like ElasticSearch and SQL, so end users can use the tools they use today.
ChaosSearch is currently in market with increasing customer adoption in the enterprise search market category, based upon publishing the ElasticSearch API. Currently competing with companies like Elastic.co, SumoLogic and Splunk, ChaosSearch provides customers with a scale, retention and cost savings advantage that is a game changer. The company will be adding additional open APIs that will open up SQL, Business Intelligence and Machine Learning use cases.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, ChaosSearch is a well-funded startup and just signed a new $40M round of funding in late 2020.
Product/Service and Benefits:
ChaosSearch enables customers to Know BetterTM, delivering data insights at scale while achieving the true promise of data lake economics. The ChaosSearch Data Platform connects to and indexes data within a customer’s cloud storage environment, rendering it fully searchable and enabling data analytics with existing data tools in use today, leveraging open APIs.
Whereas all other solutions require complex data pipelines consisting of parsing or schema changes, ChaosSearch indexes all data as-is, without transformation, while auto-detecting native schemas. With its revolutionary approach ChaosSearch overcomes the cost and complexity of competitive solutions, and delivers unlimited scalability, industry-leading resiliency, and massive time and cost savings.
Based on these capabilities, ChaosSearch is an ideal replacement for the commonly deployed ELK stack today. With ChaosSearch, customers can perform scalable log analytics on AWS S3, using the familiar Elasticsearch API for queries, and Kibana for log analytics and visualizations, while reducing costs and improving analytical capabilities.
Short term roadmap includes expanding Open API support from Elasticsearch to support SQL and Machine Learning APIs. With ChaosSearch Data Platform added to a client's Cloud Storage, the true promise of Data Lakes is delivered.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a territory with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining new business customers.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Participate in AWS / Azure events and seminars.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges, and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned enterprise accounts and customers.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background.
- 6+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success landing and growing business from mid sized SaaS businesses to Fortune 1000.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Confirmed ability to prospect and network across large enterprise accounts.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment, and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce, HubSpot, and LinkedIn expertise.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
At ChaosSearch, we are committed to building and fostering a culture where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to create a better experience for everyone. However you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work each day.