Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who you are
This is a four month temporary position that is NOT eligible for benefits.
1099 or W2 temporary will be acceptable.
As Virgin Pulse’s ABM (Account-Based Marketing) Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of marketing campaign tactics to support pipeline growth across several ABM Programs with the end goal of helping employers empower their employees to change their lives … for good!
These tactics will include:
- Account research
- Intent monitoring
- Contact acquisition
- Campaign execution (landing pages, emails, digital advertising, intent monitoring)
- Quality assurance (QA)
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Assist in the technical conceptualization and execution of ABM campaigns.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, ads, segments, and reports.
- Follow existing, and document evolving, ABM best practices and playbooks
- Curate, validate, standardize, cleanse and upload/orchestrate contact lists
- Train other marketing and sales partners how to leverage various ABM content, campaigns, and technologies.
You will partner with colleagues across:
- Marketing, including demand generation, creative, product marketing, field marketing, and operations
- Business Development, including SDRs
- Revenue operations
- Customer success
Technologies Supporting the Role
You should be familiar with technologies such as:
- Marketing Automation Platform, HubSpot preferred
- Intent Monitoring
- Google AdWords
- HTML editor
You will be reporting weekly progress against goals related to:
- Pipeline generation
- Landing page engagement
- Email deliverability and response
- Contact acquisition
What you bring to the team
- Two or more years of experience in the health and wellness industry specific to B2B offerings, with an understanding of the Human Resources buying persona.
- Two or more years of experience in demand creation related activities (landing pages, email, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, field marketing)
- One or more years of campaign execution in HubSpot
- One or more years of familiarity with Salesforce
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical marketing campaign specifications
- Ability to connect a collection of related marketing tactics to support a holistic campaign program design
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Data evaluation to report on progress against goals
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Basic landing page and email design with some HTML style experience
- Ad campaign launch including creation and coordination of budget, ad creative, messaging, and conversion goals
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment
- Ability to converse at both technical and strategic levels
- Excels at problem solving and approaching problems in multiple ways
- Enjoys learning and rapidly correlates new concepts to existing knowledge
- Able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues across many departments to foster cooperation in non-hierarchical relationships
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
*We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
* Please note that Virgin Pulse representativs will only communicate with you via our own corporate communication tools with virginpulse.com email addresses and through partnership with our Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, which will clearly reference Virgin Pulse. We do not use third part apps like WIRE or WhatsApp to communicate.
*At no time during the interview process will we ask you for secure PII data unless you are offered a job with Virgin Pulse. Should you be offered a job, and accept, you will be proivded with secure links through our partnership with ADP.