What We Do
Aetna Digital seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As part of an engineering team building the Aetna Health website, we help our members effectively find the care they need.
What You'll Do
The web teams are responsible for building the best experience possible for the millions of members using our Aetna Health website. You will work alongside other engineers and with the product and design teams to consistently deliver new features. You will also work to refactor existing code in order to bring greater stability and scalability for our application as our membership continues to increase.
In any given day you will:
- Contribute code and tests according to criteria established by our product team
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and support our application in production
- Seek opportunities to enhance the stability, performance, maintainability, and extensibility of our application
- 5+ years of professional experience with modern web frameworks, at least some of which is in ReactJS and Redux
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience translating large features into software design
- Familiarity with Agile/SAFe software development principles
- Familiarity using RESTful APIs
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of accessibility in web applications
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
Additional Job Information
Sorry, but we are not able to provide work sponsorship for this role.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From