ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
Relish is ezCaters newest offering that allows companies to subscribe to regular restaurant deliveries and for employees to order and customize their own individually packaged meals. With individual packaging, contactless delivery, and staggered delivery times, Relish is a naturally COVID-smart way to bring people back to the office. Because of this, we recently expanded from Boston to full national coverage and need to grow our Partnerships team to support that growth. The Relish Partnerships team is responsible for growing and supporting our network of restaurants.
- Identify appropriate restaurant partners from the ezCater marketplace, and call restaurants in order to grow a strong network in each new metro
- Effectively navigate conversations surrounding commission, operational capacity, and partnership benefits
- Try and track strategies for contacting and onboarding restaurants, making calls, and sending emails to potential Relish restaurant partners
- Collect requirements swiftly and accurately from restaurants and communicate information to internal teams
- Thoroughly document your process in our CRM for record-keeping
- Train and communicate with new restaurants on operations to ensure we have the best restaurants in the Relish network who are successful and happy
- Ability to create quick relationships that generate strong results
- Highly productive and clear communication skills, with ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, and restaurant trainings each day
- Eagerness to grow an exciting new initiative and to support our restaurant partners and customers alike
- Experience and ability to juggle multiple goals simultaneously, and keep multiple parties informed of progress along the way
- Adaptability were growing quickly and our demand fluctuates unpredictably
- An insanely helpful attitude, and the scrappy instinct to get things done through hard work
- You aim high, and want to make us better youll think critically about how we can improve processes, systems, and expectations
Starting Salary: $50,000 - $65,000
**This position is only open to individuals located in Boston or Denver with the ability to come into the office when needed.
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.