Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you passionate about working as part of a software engineering team with the talent, energy, and financial backing to deliver industry-changing cloud-based applications? Do you live for the challenges of a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup that cranks out major releases every four months?
If so, we may have the job for you. We are looking for an experienced and energetic Release Program Manager. You will be directly responsible for driving release engineering activities for our Vault product(s), working closely with our cross-functional product teams located in Pleasanton, CA, Toronto, Canada, and UK offices. Veeva Vault is the fastest-growing product in the Veeva Suite of products used in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry and we strive to deliver customer success with each new release.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally to help facilitate the delivery of our best in breed products from our engineers to our customers.
- Work with Infrastructure and Technical operations teams to seamlessly deliver infrastructure changes to production
- Ownership of rolling out platform releases to applications teams
- Collect feedback, drive process improvements, and help us get better at delivering products over time
- Help organize Vault Platform release engineering team around key initiatives
- 8+ years of experience in Release Engineering, Technical Program Management or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally to drive product releases across multiple applications, regions, and technologies stacks
- Strong understanding of SDLC including CI/ CD, Branching, Release Management
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience supporting multiple products in a fast-paced environment with sometimes competing priorities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Be very comfortable engaging in technical discussions with engineering/ technical operations and being comfortable hands-on when needed.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Kibana & source control tool (like GIT)
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the Health Sciences and Lifecare industry
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms, shell, or other scripting languages
- Experience in a product-based environment
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].