We are looking for a dedicated Enterprise Customer Relationship Manager with 1-2 years of customer management experience, who will be responsible for fostering lasting relationships with our broad range of customers and have a relentless pursuit for improving customer outcomes.
You will be the main point of contact for a group of customers to manage the delivery of services provided in their contract and ensure their success with our products. You will build strong internal relationships and be exceptionally organized. Most of all, you are a customer first advocate with engaging communication skills and experience working with customers in the SaaS industry.
What You'll Do
- Form strong relationships with customers via email, phone, video, and occasionally in person (post-Covid) to keep them fully engaged and supported throughout their relationship with Glance
- Advise customers on how to get the most out of their service contract to scale their business using our products and services.
- Understand and anticipate customer's needs and goals; track customer progress against goals and report proactively on the health of their integration with the Glance platform.
- Drive a high renewal rate by demonstrating value and identify additional up-sell opportunities
- Work internally and cross-functionally to deliver against customer contracted services and resolve any account issues
- Gain a detailed understanding of clients' business and attain an intimate understanding of use cases including employee and end customer workflows to identify opportunities to remove friction points and utilize Glance for additional use cases.
- Gather customer feedback related to product, ecosystem, vertical requirements and filter into relevant teams via agreed protocols to aid prioritization of roadmaps
- Review customers satisfaction and health scores regularly to tackle any issues upfront and in a timely fashion.
- Proactively manage customer communications through platform maintenance or disruption to ensure they are fully informed with a high-touch approach.
- Help drive participation in marketing opportunities such as case studies, newsletters, blogs, webinars, and speaker opportunities for your customers with our team.
- Protect company information assets including systems and data.
- Have a security-first mentality to aid in protecting customers, employees, partners, and Glance from damaging acts that are intentional or unintentional
- Works well with others; cooperative team player, listens to others for understanding, proactively communicates and is responsive to team members' requests.
- Demonstrates and embraces Glance’s core values.
What You'll Need
- A robust customer-centric mindset and approach - making customers happy excites you
- Experience in SaaS or communication APIs
- An understanding of how Professional Services teams operate
- Detail-oriented with excellent account management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism
- The ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Pragmatic and realistic and can build strong internal working relationships to support customer delivery requirements
- Proficient with the following technologies: Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, Confluence, Jira, Trello, Salesforce, Looker
- College degree in a business, technical, organizational or similar concentration
- Experience within the Call Center or Salesforce.com CRM industry is a plus
- Position may require up to 25% travel post-Covid.
Benefits & Culture
At Glance, we take culture seriously. Each of us strives to deliver results that delight our customers. We're a transparent organization that places a high value on trust, positive intent, and decisiveness. We value and seek diversity and embrace work/life balance for our team. We offer our team an excellent insurance package, 401k plan, and time-off benefits. Our offices remain closed. Team members can choose to work in the office on a limited basis. When opened, we do not require team members to be in the office each day. We have offices in Portsmouth, NH, and Wakefield, MA.