IANS is seeking a Relationship Coordinator to join our team. The Relationship Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the SVP of Strategic Partnerships & Product Development with the IANS infosec community. These subject matter experts (SMEs) are independent, hands-on practitioners and thought leaders in information security. The skills and expertise of this expert network are at the core of our services, security insights and consulting offerings.
In collaboration with the SVP and the Faculty Committee, the Relationship Coordinator will support all aspects of the relationship lifecycle including recruiting, vetting, onboarding, performance management and retention.
The ideal candidate is a natural relationship builder with strong organizational skills. Key traits include team-focused, interest in information security, and a passion for learning.
The Relationship Coordinator should possess skills and work ethic aligned with our company values of grit, results, initiative, passion, positivity, teamwork and curiosity.
- Identify prospective infosec SME candidates through research and referral networks.
- Manage SME candidates through the recruiting, vetting and onboarding processes.
- Analyze and report on KPIs and metrics.
- Manage our community Slack channels.
- Cultivate strong relationships with our SME community.
- Facilitate committee meetings and lead initiatives.
- Coordinate SME dinners and receptions at IANS and 3rd party events
- Contribute to the IANS product team and company culture.
- Limited travel to visit SMEs and attend IANS events (approximately 15-20%)
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a project management or client facing role; exposure to information security a plus
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Collaborative approach; functions well in team-based environments
- Process oriented mindset
- Good listener
- Eager to grow and advance professionally