Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva has a significant Regulatory Operations customer base in pharma and biotech and is increasingly supporting our customers as they interact with government agencies. This role will support our customers as they interact with government agencies and also represent Veeva with key industry associations.
What You'll Do
- Review current and identify new industry associations Veeva should be participating in and develop plan for engagement/thought leadership
- Represent Veeva and meet at least monthly with key industry associations
- Develop relationships with key government affairs and/or policy leaders at 15 of our top 30 pharma & biotech customers
- Develop holistic strategy on best approach to support industry partners / customers as it applies to areas where Veeva has supporting technology
- Bring awareness of regulatory policy landscape to ensure Veeva products are on the forefront of industry trends
- Participate in key Regulatory Operations industry forums and represent the interest of Vault RIM customers
- This role is not about shaping policy. It is about building relationships with influencers, staying informed, and bringing learnings back to Veeva
- 5+ yrs in working with government agencies in regulatory policy or a role with an external group that has influenced government
- 5+ years working in the pharma or biotech industries
- Understand how health authorities make decisions and how regulatory procedures, submissions and data standards impact the product development lifecycle
- Previous experience interacting with health authorities in the US & EU
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges of the pharmaceutical product lifecycle and speak to how technology can support that vision
Nice to Have
- Experience with content and data management technologies and coordinating business transformations in a consulting role
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions in context of business transformations
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].