Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
The NetBrain Sales Organization is looking for a proven leader in the software and networking space to manage a team in the Western United State of Enterprise Account Executives across their territory of accounts. This person will have experience leading teams who sell complex solutions into IT and they will lead this team to exceed quotas by closing six and seven figure deals with large enterprises.
The Impact You’ll Make
This dynamic sales leader will report to our Chief Revenue Officer and will have a direct impact on NetBrain’s continued growth. This growth will be achieved by building a high performing sales team which will consist of enterprise accounts.
What You’ll Do
- You will recruit, train and manage a direct enterprise sales team made up of hunters.
- You will develop significant executive relationships in enterprise and global accounts.
- You will refine and monitor the sales process to ensure the team performs at optimal level.
- You will engage with strategic customers directly and help individual sales representatives close major deals.
- You will execute the overall sales strategy to maximize global accounts penetration and increase market share.
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of enterprise software sales, preferrably in networking
- You have managed teams that have sold software products into the IT groups of your customers
- You have 5+ years of direct sales experience
- You have 3+ years of sales management experience
- You have extensive experience selling into technical customers
- You are proven hunter with experience closing net new business in global accounts
- You have experience closing deals north of $1mm
- You are a mentor and a coach with a track record of developing and motivating sales teams
- You are willing to travel approximately 50% within your territory (when travel is deemed safe and viable)
What We Offer
- Company 401k match
- Health, dental and vision benefits on day one of employment
- A collaborative team environment
- Access and visibility to senior leadership
- Healthy rewards cash earnings program through Virgin Pulse