Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. Thats why many of the worlds largest organizations trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful scoping, positioning, and delivery of a wide range of Services supporting all Dynatrace technologies. As an Autonomous Cloud Enablement (ACE) Regional Manager for the Latin America (SOLA or NOLA), provides deployment planning, adoption and operational strategy, and overall management for the services engagements focused on customer success.
The ACE Regional Manager works directly with Dynatrace Sales team and customers to understand business and technical requirements, crafting services delivery proposals and statements of work SOW/ Services Agreements.
The Regional Manager also be guiding the teams of Consultants and Architects to drive engagement success, customer satisfaction, and Dynatrace product adoption. Additional responsibilities include direct management of up to 15 employees, including mentoring to further develop technical, consulting, and soft skills, and driving effective employee career development. Communication, technical consulting, and interpersonal skills will be paramount to your success in this role.
To be successful the Regional Manager should keep in touch with your customers, following up on the quality of the delivery and the customer expectations.
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, pending projects, and managing service team members to ensure services KPIs are met.
- Provide support to the sales team to develop services proposals, present the services catalogue to customers and determine the best services offering to cover customer needs.
- Develop services proposals and adjust services contracts to customer and Dynatrace needs.
- Handling customer requests, complaints, or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensuring the contract renewal.
- Draft keyservices objectives, results ant strategies to guarantee customer project satisfaction.
- Helping the ACE Project Manager with the strategic allocation of the technical team resources.
- Helping on enable new consultants in Dynatraces procedures.
- Responsible to execute the Appraisal Performance Review to the entire team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT.
- Minimum 7+ years Services Management or related.
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, documentation, sales, customer services and contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to provide customers with clear guidance on implementation and adoption strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to successful engagements in challenging conditions.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to execute services engagements that meet customer expectations and drive license and services expansion.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Must be a highly motivated energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results.
- Fluency in English and Spanish/Portuguese.
- Travel to client locations varies but is anticipated up to 25%.
Desirable (not required):
- Dynatrace Product Certifications (Dynatrace Associate or Dynatrace Professional).
- Agile methodology certification (PMI Agile, Scrum Master, Agile PM).
- Project management experience.
- Experience with Salesforce for projects and tasks administration.
- 6+ years Dynatrace Technology Consulting or equivalent Technical Consulting experience.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.