Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a Regional Mid-Market Team Lead, you will be building and coaching a small team of Regional Mid-Market Account Executives that is transforming the way restaurants operate. Youll be a coach working closely with your sales team to help them understand a restaurants unique needs and develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive.
About this roll* (responsibilities)
- Directly manage 3-4 reps & are responsible for the productivity of these reps
- Coach & develop reps (through the established coaching plan documents)
- Consistently shadow discovery meetings, live demos and help Regional Mid-Market Account Executives craft a solution that best meets the prospects needs
- Support Senior Sales Leadership: Producing content and/or conducting portions of team calls, overseeing ongoing competitions, performing metric reviews, product training refresh/compliance, etc.
- Spend time in the field helping Regional Mid-Market Account Executives generate interest in Toast through ride-alongs, trade shows, and partnerships
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Participate in the creation and execution of OKR related projects/initiatives
- Leverage Salesforce to manage all sales activities
Do you have the right ingredients*? (requirements)
- Strong background in over-attaining sales quota, ideally in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- Proven experience selling and engaging an audience at the C-Suite level.
- Prior experience leading/developing and coaching a sales team (minimum 1 year in a management capacity)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.